Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Forever Hurt

Am I gonna feel this way forever. When I finally feel like I can cope, You creep into my thoughts and once again all I want to do is cry. I  try to move on and try to forget how much you mean to me. But not a day goes by that you don't enter my thoughts. I wonder what you are doing and who you are doing it with and then all of sudden the tears start to fall and I can't seem to make them stop. I gave you everything I had. And I gave up all for you. But in return you stopped loving me and found someone new. It was so easy for you to replace me when I can't think of going on with anyone but you. I can't find anyone that makes me feel the way you do. So am I to remain forever hurt?  I wake every morning and in the first few minutes the tears start to fall when  I realize I will never again see your face in the morning when I wake or be held in your arms  at night when we go to sleep and all of a sudden I am so cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment